Warrior Cats Logo shirt

One time my cat got herself tangled in a Warrior Cats Logo shirt string she was playing with. And then when she got up to walk away the balloon followed her. Obviously, and it scared her so much she peed herself while running all over the house. The funniest damn thing I’ve ever witnessed. I used to be both, but as I get older I become more of a cat person. So I still love dogs, just lean more toward cats. I like other people’s dogs, but I don’t really want to own one. Since we lost our family dog, my heart’s not been set on any others. Animal person, I wish people could be more like them! Thank you for sharing your shirt they bring joy to many myself included, cheers! Both of course and pretty much any animal gets my attention. Bunny in my fenced backyard.

Warrior Cats Logo Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Warrior Cats Logo shirt
Home: https://moteefe.com/store/warrior-cats-logo-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

African American February it’s my birthday month I’m now accepting birthday shirt

Toothless sexy beast shirt

Unicorn teacher definition meaning like a regular teacher only more magical shirt